Dometic Rally Air Pro 390 Awning - Small height
Couldn't load pickup availability
Evolved to explore. The iconic Rally Air Pro benefits from years of continuous design improvements and is packed full of the latest awning innovations to enhance your touring experience. Its Weathershield™ Pro material, crystal clear windows and additional ventilation create a comfortable living space wherever you pitch-up.
The ground-breaking versatility of our Rally Air Pro 390 enables it to fit a variety of leisure vehicles. Thanks to its patented Multi-Height System, the inflatable static awning can be used with both caravans and motorhomes with a keder connection that's adjustable to various heights. Simply unzip the gusseted side panel, peg the awning down to fine tune the fitment, then close the internal zips to hide any excess material.
- W3,900 x D2,500mm
- Adjustable height system - Connection height min 235.00 cm up to Connection height max 265.00 cm
- Pack size: W950 x H390 x D390mm
- Net weight 26.20 kg
- Denier (D) Rating 300. (Denier is the unit measuring the weight & thickness of the fabric threads).
- APEX VENTILATION - improves comfort by increasing air circulation and reducing condensation
- Double coated Weathershield™ Pro fabric
- TPU AirFrame with one-point inflation
- NEW Dual-Pitch Roof System
- Seams hot air taped
- Large crystal clear windows ensure a good view out and internal curtains on easy-slide track for privacy
- Large flyscreen in right-hand side window
- QuickPitch™ webbing straps - stronger and quicker than guylines
- Zips - Kampa heavy duty no.10 with weather protection
- Mud flaps - internal with pegging eyelets
- Zip-out side panels
- Front panels can be zipped out to reduce weight and to open the awning up
- Skylights in roof
- Oversized carry bag - makes repacking your awning easier
- Complete with a high volume Downdraught pump
- Scope of delivery 1 awning, 2 side panels, 2 front panels, 1 curtain set, 1 pump, 1 peg pack, 1 manual, 1 carry bag
- Upright poles or limpets are required to attach the awning to the wall of the vehicle/caravan
- Storm straps/tie downs are not included and are an option extra. (The instruction manual enclosed with the awning has a mis-print)
- Draught skirt is only supplied with the S model of these awnings. This does require an awning track to thread onto
- You may require a wheel arch cover, single and double are available
- These awnings are not suitable for seasonal or permanent pitching. This includes frequent use in high UV conditions.
- UV damage from seasonal pitching or permanent pitching is not covered under warranty.
- Please call or email us if you are not sure this will fit your vehicle, as awnings are not able to be returned if this does not fit your vehicle
We always strive to ensure that you receive your order promptly and in perfect condition.
Shipping & Pickup:
- FREE Courier Delivery to North & South Islands on orders over $399.
- For orders under $399 courier delivery is a flat rate of $10 per order for residential deliveries or $15 per order for rural deliveries within the North & South Islands.
- Some items may be restricted from courier delivery and need to ship by road transport at extra cost.
- It is free to collect any order from our RV Mega retail store at 101 Hewletts Road, Mount Maunganui. Store pickup is available Monday to Friday only. Orders are usually ready within 4 hours.
Some items may be restricted from courier delivery due to being too large or heavy, or classed as Dangerous Goods, in which case those items with ship via road transport. Items which ship via road transport will have the transport cost to your location shown on the product page.
- North Island Road Transport $120
- South Island East Coast & Southern $160
- South Island West Coast $270
Once your payment has been received your order will be dispatched. Full tracking information will be emailed to you on dispatch of your order, so please check your Inbox or Junk Folder for this.
Delivery time is generally within 2-4 working days for courier, or 7 days for road transport, unless an item is out of stock or on backorder, in which case you will be notified as soon as possible.
You are welcome to return any product which is unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be fit for resale, in the original packaging, and be accompanied with a receipt or proof of purchase. Our Returns policy lasts for 14 days after delivery. Please contact us via email to arrange a return and include the order number in your email.
Once we have received an inspected the return we will refund the full purchase price of the product. Any item not in its original condition, where the packaging has been opened, the product is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error or a manufacturing fault, or any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery may not qualify for a refund.
Excludes electronic items, awnings, vehicle covers, gas appliances, toilet parts & items specifically ordered for you.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand
- Deliveries cannot be made to PO Boxes. Please provide a physical address.
- Rural, road transport and some residential areas may require an additional delivery time. If you do not receive your goods within a reasonable time, please check the tracking information we have provided, and if necessary call us so that we can follow up on your behalf.
- Please take the time to inspect your new product for damage prior to accepting receipt of it from the delivery company/driver, as we cannot accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transit. In the event of product being damaged in transit, please let us know immediately and we will work on your behalf with the delivery company, to ensure you get the best service and results.
All products come with a minimum 12 months manufacturers or distributor warranty, unless otherwise stated. Please retain your original invoice / receipt as proof of purchase. In the result of a claim under warranty, you may be required to ship the product back to us or the service agent, or we may arrange to use a local service agent. Shipping costs are not covered under the warranty.
Faulty products will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. Should a replacement product be unavailable, we will credit you the original purchase price of the product.
If the product is found to be faulty due to inappropriate installation or misuse, warranty coverage will not apply.