EBO VillagerPlus E-Bike - SILVER
Couldn't load pickup availability
Commute or adventure, the EBO is up for it. The EBO FoldiEs only use the best components, from the frames to the batteries and motors. EBO are a New Zealand company, committed to delivering the best bikes in the category, with the best service and backup. EBO bikes are factory-tested and guaranteed bikes, with only the best componentry, drives, batteries and specialised alloy frames. EBO put a very high focus on motor and battery specification, these items are crucial, with electronics to ensure reliability and performance.
- 50+ km Pedal-Assisted range tested
- 300 watt motor
- 10.4 amp/hour battery with A-Grade cells
- Torque set for "gentle yet powerful when required"
- Quality in every component
- Full front and seat post suspension. Super comfy to ride
- Without a doubt the best FoldiE in the market
Foldable Pedals. Pedals fold using a spring-loaded mechanism that can be easily manipulated with one hand – this allows the bike to fold flatter, taking up less real estate for storage or transport.
Shimano Gearing. 7 speed Shimano gearing. Genuine Shimano dérailleur and gearing index selector unit.
Batteries. Battery sizes resulting in fully tested ranges from 50+ km to 90+ km. Only A-Grade cells used in manufacture.
Lighting. Potent LED lighting to illuminate the way at night and ensure other traffic can see you on the road – day and night.
Brakes. Quality rear disc, plus long-lever progressive calliper fronts. Always use both brakes, progressively. EBO intentionally uses long-caliper front brakes, not disc brakes on front. On non-fat-tyre 20” wheels discs are known to grab very easily, and thus can be a real danger.
Locking Mechanism. Heavy-duty locking mechanisms ensure everything is cinched down nice and tight. Lever systems are designed for single-handed quick release when you are ready to fold the bike up and put it in the boot of your car.
HDuty Motor. EBO’s own UpRated Genuine Heavy Duty Bafang 350W motor giving true 300W (max legal) actual output and very smooth power delivery. Also, vastly improved gear ratios and alloy cranks for smoother pedalling.
Hand Grips. Superbly comfortable silicon rubber anti-vibration ergonomic, soft and tactile hand-grips with wrist rest.
Electronics. Denso X-clone computers/voltage controller, fully tested and guaranteed. Two- stage launch controller in any setting to relieve torque-demand on battery giving more efficient battery endurance.
Seat. Telescopic and spring-loaded seat post, with a durable and plush gel/foam composite seat for extra padding and comfort. Genuinely the best seat we could find for long days in the saddle.
Zoom Front Fork Suspension. A real feature of EBO Foldie bikes is the progressive and tunable front suspension. These quality units have adjustable baffles to give a softer ride on bumpier surfaces or firmer for a faster glide on the tarmac. To be honest, the change is subtle so most people leave them in mid-setting, but these are quality forks and it’s a quality feature we like to express.
Carrier. The carrier is a beefed up heavy duty construction designed to last the lifetime of the bike.
Construction. The frame is built using high silicon content aviation grade certified alloy. This alloy is the very best of its class, in both strength and electrolysis resistance. Genuine aviation-grade TIG welding is second to none and the finishing is superb. Machines parts such as the steering head are an uprated product ensuring the bearings and housing are robust and match the quality of the overall construction. The frame has a Lifetime Warranty.
We always strive to ensure that you receive your order promptly and in perfect condition.
Shipping & Pickup:
- FREE Courier Delivery to North & South Islands on orders over $399.
- For orders under $399 courier delivery is a flat rate of $10 per order for residential deliveries or $15 per order for rural deliveries within the North & South Islands.
- Some items may be restricted from courier delivery and need to ship by road transport at extra cost.
- It is free to collect any order from our RV Mega retail store at 101 Hewletts Road, Mount Maunganui. Store pickup is available Monday to Friday only. Orders are usually ready within 4 hours.
Some items may be restricted from courier delivery due to being too large or heavy, or classed as Dangerous Goods, in which case those items with ship via road transport. Items which ship via road transport will have the transport cost to your location shown on the product page.
- North Island Road Transport $120
- South Island East Coast & Southern $160
- South Island West Coast $270
Once your payment has been received your order will be dispatched. Full tracking information will be emailed to you on dispatch of your order, so please check your Inbox or Junk Folder for this.
Delivery time is generally within 2-4 working days for courier, or 7 days for road transport, unless an item is out of stock or on backorder, in which case you will be notified as soon as possible.
You are welcome to return any product which is unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be fit for resale, in the original packaging, and be accompanied with a receipt or proof of purchase. Our Returns policy lasts for 14 days after delivery. Please contact us via email to arrange a return and include the order number in your email.
Once we have received an inspected the return we will refund the full purchase price of the product. Any item not in its original condition, where the packaging has been opened, the product is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error or a manufacturing fault, or any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery may not qualify for a refund.
Excludes electronic items, awnings, vehicle covers, gas appliances, toilet parts & items specifically ordered for you.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand
- Deliveries cannot be made to PO Boxes. Please provide a physical address.
- Rural, road transport and some residential areas may require an additional delivery time. If you do not receive your goods within a reasonable time, please check the tracking information we have provided, and if necessary call us so that we can follow up on your behalf.
- Please take the time to inspect your new product for damage prior to accepting receipt of it from the delivery company/driver, as we cannot accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transit. In the event of product being damaged in transit, please let us know immediately and we will work on your behalf with the delivery company, to ensure you get the best service and results.
All products come with a minimum 12 months manufacturers or distributor warranty, unless otherwise stated. Please retain your original invoice / receipt as proof of purchase. In the result of a claim under warranty, you may be required to ship the product back to us or the service agent, or we may arrange to use a local service agent. Shipping costs are not covered under the warranty.
Faulty products will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. Should a replacement product be unavailable, we will credit you the original purchase price of the product.
If the product is found to be faulty due to inappropriate installation or misuse, warranty coverage will not apply.