Propex Blown Air Heater 2kW LPG
Couldn't load pickup availability
A top seller! Propex Heatsource blown air systems are used in many applications throughout the world, these include Motorhomes, Caravans, Cranes, Horseboxes, Mobile Workshops etc. With the correct Fitting Kit they are also suitable and approved for use in Boats.
- W 172 x H 101 x D 389.5mm.
- Advanced micro-processor electronics.
- Self diagnostic fault finding system.
- Fast warm-up time.
- Reduces condensation in your motorhome or caravan.
- Thermostatic operation.
- Stainless steel burner and heat-exchanger with clean combustion gives maintenance free durability.
- Low power consumption.
- Compact and easy to install.
- High quality motor with ball race bearings.
- 1 year warranty.
- Voltage 12V.
The HS20000 is supplied as standard with a solid state electronic thermostat which automatically switches the unit on and off to maintain the desired temperature. When the room temperature drops below the selected level, the Heatsource will automatically ignite and run until the cabin reaches the selected temperature. The thermostat is an easy to fit surface mount design and integrates with the new electronics fitted to the HS2000 and HS2800 heaters. An easy to operate panel mounted digital timer/thermostat specifically designed for Heatsource, is also available. Unlike some heaters, there is minimal electric current consumption during ignition so cycling the Heatsource on and off does not have the effect of additional battery drain.
With forced air combustion and the Propex two stage stainless steel heat-exchanger, the HS2000 is a clean and highly efficient way to heat your vehicle or boat. Air for combustion is taken from outside and passed into the combustion chamber having been mixed with gas during three aeration stages, it is ignited automatically and heats up the large surface area of the heat-exchanger. The Heatsource units are totally room sealed and exhaust all products of combustion externally through the neat 22mm i.d. stainless steels flue pipe. To add to the efficiency, cabin air is normally re-circulated in preference to using cold air from outside. The HS series heaters are also very efficient on electrical current consumption, the high quality motor/fan combination and innovative current reducing electronics, both of which have been improved in the latest versions, means that even the larger HS2800 draws less than 2 amps during normal operation.
Heatsource blown air heaters conform to the latest European & New Zealand standards for both the appliance and the electronics and during the rigorous testing the focus is very much on safety. The heaters also have to comply with an enhanced version of the Electro Mechanical Compatibility Directive to ensure they do not interfere with other electronics and that they are immune from interference by other electronics. The intelligent electronics are continuously monitoring the operation of the heater to make sure everything is operating correctly and safely. This includes monitoring of the flame, case temperature, combustion airflow, gas solenoid valve and voltage. Should any of these stray outside of the predetermined levels, the heater will be switched off and the red light on the thermostat will indicate a fault by flashing a certain number of times.
Supplied with a complete fitting kit to suit vehicle applications. In motohomes and caravans the unit is usually mounted under a bench seat or in a cupboard, flued downwards through the floor and out to the side of the vehicle using flexible stainless ducting. The 22mm i.d. ducts are supplied as standard in lengths of 750mm. The ends are finished with neat stainless steel end-caps which comply with EN624. The heat is ducted to one or more outlets through tough highly flexible 60mm ducting. Note: a qualified Gas Fitter is required to install this product
- Heating capacity 1900kW.
- Fuel Type LPG.
- Fuel Consumption (Max) 142g/h.
- Power consumption (Max) 20W.
- Heat Input 2.1kW.
- Heat Output 1.9kW.
- Current Consumption 1.4A.
- Air Throughput 1.7 cubic metres/min.
- Declaration of conformity available.
- Installation must be done by a qualified gas fitter.
We always strive to ensure that you receive your order promptly and in perfect condition.
Shipping & Pickup:
- FREE Courier Delivery to North & South Islands on orders over $399.
- For orders under $399 courier delivery is a flat rate of $10 per order for residential deliveries or $15 per order for rural deliveries within the North & South Islands.
- Some items may be restricted from courier delivery and need to ship by road transport at extra cost.
- It is free to collect any order from our RV Mega retail store at 101 Hewletts Road, Mount Maunganui. Store pickup is available Monday to Friday only. Orders are usually ready within 4 hours.
Some items may be restricted from courier delivery due to being too large or heavy, or classed as Dangerous Goods, in which case those items with ship via road transport. Items which ship via road transport will have the transport cost to your location shown on the product page.
- North Island Road Transport $120
- South Island East Coast & Southern $160
- South Island West Coast $270
Once your payment has been received your order will be dispatched. Full tracking information will be emailed to you on dispatch of your order, so please check your Inbox or Junk Folder for this.
Delivery time is generally within 2-4 working days for courier, or 7 days for road transport, unless an item is out of stock or on backorder, in which case you will be notified as soon as possible.
You are welcome to return any product which is unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be fit for resale, in the original packaging, and be accompanied with a receipt or proof of purchase. Our Returns policy lasts for 14 days after delivery. Please contact us via email to arrange a return and include the order number in your email.
Once we have received an inspected the return we will refund the full purchase price of the product. Any item not in its original condition, where the packaging has been opened, the product is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error or a manufacturing fault, or any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery may not qualify for a refund.
Excludes electronic items, awnings, vehicle covers, gas appliances, toilet parts & items specifically ordered for you.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand
- Deliveries cannot be made to PO Boxes. Please provide a physical address.
- Rural, road transport and some residential areas may require an additional delivery time. If you do not receive your goods within a reasonable time, please check the tracking information we have provided, and if necessary call us so that we can follow up on your behalf.
- Please take the time to inspect your new product for damage prior to accepting receipt of it from the delivery company/driver, as we cannot accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transit. In the event of product being damaged in transit, please let us know immediately and we will work on your behalf with the delivery company, to ensure you get the best service and results.
All products come with a minimum 12 months manufacturers or distributor warranty, unless otherwise stated. Please retain your original invoice / receipt as proof of purchase. In the result of a claim under warranty, you may be required to ship the product back to us or the service agent, or we may arrange to use a local service agent. Shipping costs are not covered under the warranty.
Faulty products will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. Should a replacement product be unavailable, we will credit you the original purchase price of the product.
If the product is found to be faulty due to inappropriate installation or misuse, warranty coverage will not apply.